Full Time Fitness’ mission is to help organizations achieve health and wellness. With a healthy and active workforce our communities will be able to minimize financial losses attributed to unhealthy employees, increase employee morale and boost overall productivity.
Why corporate wellness?
- Chronic health conditions now account for more than 75% of illnesses and health care costs for state employees in North Carolina.
- Employee health is integral to your bottom line.
- Wellness programs can support employees in reaching their personal health goals and improving their quality of life. Comprehensive wellness programs also play a critical role in controlling health care costs for both employees and employers.
- Work life balance is essential to a successful company. When your employees are happy, your office is more productive and efficient. Often, when people search for a job today, one of the things they look for is a company that promotes work/life balance.
Fitness Programs – Motivation to get active and stay active, we’ve got it for your employees.
- On-site Personal Training
- On-site Small Group Training
- On-site Group Exercise classes (Zumba, Yoga, Cardio Kickboxing, Core
Classes, Flexibility Classes etc.)
- On-site Massage Therapy
- Nutrition counseling
- Exercise Adherence Counseling
- On-site corporate fitness facility consulting
- Discounted membership rates to our gym and discounted personal training for all of your employees and their families keeping in mind that family members are often attached to health insurance policies.
Wellness Programs – Based specifically on your business objectives we offer a wide range of services to educate, motivate and continually support your employees’ personal health goals.
- One-On-One and Group Wellness Coaching
- Workshops and ‘lunch and learns’
- Health screenings
- Monthly health & fitness tips
Workplace Wellness Counseling – We can help organizations plan and implement effective workplace wellness strategies.
- Health Risk Assessment (HRA)
- Wellness strategy, design and implementation